Hi!

> I must be honest, Boris, the photo doesn't really move me.

.. snipped ..

> I always feel better saying less than nice things about a photo when I
> see that several others like it, because then I think that the photo
> may be a good one, and it's just me that doesn't like it.  But, as
> always, I think it's better to say what I think about something than
> to say nothing.  Hope you don't mind, Boris.

I always feel even better reading what you have to say. I'd rather you told what
you really had to say than just something polite and vague...

I definitely don't mind.

I hope others will say whatever they have to say and I will make one more step
in my learning curve :).

Boris

(who's going to be selling most of his surplus film real soon)