On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:32:13 -0800, Juan Buhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Funny, I liked exactly because of the lack of context. I actually
> ignored the title, as I usually do--sometimes photographers (not Shel,
> at least on this one) rely on them too much I think.
>
> The image has a surreal quality to it, I think that's what hel was going
> after.

WRT the title, I'm usually the same as you - look to the photo in and
of itself first, and comment on that.

I guess my point is that even knowing the title didn't help me get
into the photo in a meaningful way.

Maybe I need more time with it.  Or maybe I just don't get it.  That's
likely more of a comment on me than it is Shel's photo.

cheers,
frank