Hi Frank!

I know they are snapshots that you took, but there is no doubt that they will be treasures. This is reminiscent of some of the comments that I have read here recently... yes, I have been lurking of late.
The following commentary is not a reflection of your pictures - whew, got that out of the way :-) I really enjoyed them. And I am sure your family will too.

There were comments made recently about getting rid of photos that were not perfect. You know the 'poor composition', out of focus, etc.

I found a few negatives that ended up in my possession - they were shots taken by my father. He does not recall what cameras he had. This is a link to a scan I made with my 'new to me' scanner - http://groups.msn.com/myrugbypictures/misc.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3
This a straight scan, no corrections. This is a photo I had never seen before. By most standards this is not a good shot. This is one that would be relegated to the trash bin by some. I am glad that it survived. I am planning on getting a print of it done by my photo store and show it to my folks.

By the way, it is my a photo of me with my mother.

Take plenty of photos, you never know what you might end up with,

César
Panama City, Florida

frank theriault wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:49:04 -0500, Paul Stenquist