It's a matter of priorities, the fisheye is unlikely to be a heavily used lens, and unlike the camera that
attempts to think for me, the fisheye cannot think at all. So far I've taken a few shots with it and it's
been worth every penny I spent on it and not a penny more...

frank theriault wrote:

<snip>

As I understand it, then, you're a snob about bodies, but a cheapskate
about fisheyes?

Just so I know what's going on...

<vbg>

cheers,
frank, who sees no contradiction there whatsoever...  <vbg>

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke