From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 12:54 AM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: K15/3.5 (was Re: ok, who got it?)

AL version?  What's that?  I didn't think the K15/3.5 was all that rare
to warrant so high a price as this one sold for.  Is this a reasonable
price for a K15/3.5?  Wasn't there a SMC Tak 15/3.5 as well?  I'd like
to learn more about the various iterations of this lens.  Anybody an
expert on these puppies?

Shel