"discombobulated" means someone has deliberately confused you. Since no one can do the opposite (deliberately unconfuse you) there is no such word. So... if we are all discombobulated, someone is doing it to us, probably Cotty in this case. I think we should lynch him in effigy for it.

GRIN!

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"