On Jan 9, 2005, at 3:22 PM, frank theriault wrote:

So, for all those reasons, Flickr is out, Photo.net is back in.
Someone here said that if one makes a critique request on a photo,
it's not counted towards one's quota, so I've been making requests on
every photo I upload there.  My "average" has taken a nosedive!  <vbg>
 Not that I care, but it's pretty funny seeing all sorts of 3's and
even a couple of 2's. <g>.

LOL! I need to try my hand at this! I bet I can get lower scores! No, seeing your work, I _know_ I will earn lower scores....

So, there you have it.  Back to the old reliable until something
better comes along.

Have you looked into WebAperture? Yes, you have to put up with gushy comments, and such, but at least it's free, and you get plenty of space to put things. I thought I could ignore the comments at first, but I couldn't, and then I find myself making corny comments also, so warning, you may find yourself in a corn field real quick.... it's addictive.

url: <http://www.webaperture.com/>
--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland