On Sunday 09 January 2005 11:50, Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> Too much information here, Cowfish Billy ;-))  Some of us just want to see
> the photos, not play with new technology - RSS, livejournal, consolidation
> of feeds, interlinking websites - from what I can see and understand, none
> of that adds anything to the VIEWER'S experience of seeing a photo.

Consolidation, RSS, and interlinking certainly adds a great deal to the
VIEWER'S experience if the viewer would otherwise have to monitor various
disparate sites in order to view the same content.

For what it's worth, I host images on photobucket and use those images on my
livejournal--<http://www.livejournal.com/users/ouij>.

It's the simplest way I've yet found to be able to share pictures with my
friends.  They always know my most recent stuff will be on the livejournal,
so no matter where I decide to host the actual images (photo.net,
photobucket, or wherever) they're there.  There's a handy comment feature.
And I can write comments or stories with the pictures, too!

-Luigi