On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:47:51 -0500 (EST), wendy beard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Frank. Brightened up my day <vbg>

Knowing that I brightened yours, brightens mine.

> Title made me smile too

I don't know why, but I always find it amusing to see touristos
wandering about, camera at arm's length from their faces, staring at
the LCD screen.  I guess they feel more comfortable that way?  Or they
figure, "they spent all that money putting this little TV on the back,
I really should use it, shouldn't I?"  Or (more likely, IMHO), it's a
way of announcing to the world that they have a digital camera.

cheers,
frank