I'm not going to say which store  of the ones you named....

Gee, thanks guys for ignoring my attempt to be polite and not outright
name the store I was interviewing with! I was trying to be nice and
not say "who" I thought was being just a tad backward thinking re film
vs digital...I guess I shouldn't have mentioned Berkeley at all
though?  It's not a hard guess....I feel bad now because they just
might be reading this you know, and I'm not inclined towards being
openly snarky. They're nice people. They're just not as ready to go
digital as they could be....Personally, I think they are WAY off,
but....