----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It would have been much more powerful an image if
you'd made it before they moved the lighthouse, and
then it was destroyed before or during the move.

Yeah, it shows on the pic, doesn't it...:-)

Didn't have a chance to do it any sooner, though, since that was my first visit to USA.

But thankfully, the 12 million dollars they spent to
slide it a half mile across the island wasn't wasted.

Such a long climb, but such a nice view. Just make
sure you hold onto your
hat/sunglasses/cameras/anything else loose before you
step out onto the balcony.

'tis was too late in the evening when we got there, it was closed for the day. :-(

Thanks for the comments, Jon

Jostein