In a message dated 1/13/2005 2:43:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I bought a new, cheap, no-name studio flash outfit on eBay.  2 AC flash
heads with half and full power; 1 silver umbrella; 1 white umbrella; two
light stands; carrying case and spare bulbs.  The flash heads can either
be triggered via synch cord or integrated slave and have built-in
modeling lights.  All for less than $200.

I would suggest looking for something like  that (flash heads) rather
than the hot lights you are looking at. I used tungsten and halogen
lights for a while and found that they are just too hot.

HTH.

--
Christian

I'll see if I can find a deal like you got. Thanks for your input.

Marnie aka Doe  (Egad, even more to learn.)