--- William Robb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway, it is possible that the Wal-Mart has a terminal that sends to the
> lab, but it looks the same as the kiosk.
> One thing with the Noritsu labs, they are most comfortable working with sRGB
> files, so get used to that colourspace.

Yeah, here in Vancouver I have tried some labs and finally settled with, you
know
what, Costco in Richmond. Despite the ridiclous low price, the digital print
quality
is very good. In fact, they are more predictable and better than some other
pro-labs
I have tried. And the machine they used is Noritsu 31xx (320dpi). However, I
think
they have screwed up some of my C41 films.

=====
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan