I'll put to you the same challenge I put to Cotty: show me the best
DSLR-Photoshop B&W you've done, then we'll talk. If you've got something up
on a web site, let's see it, but real prints speak the loudest and the
clearest.

To say that you're making the best B&W you've ever done means little to
anyone but you without knowing the results you were getting before.  It may
be that what you're doing now IS better than what you were doing , but it
would be interesting to see (not hear about) how that compares to some
truly fine B&W silver-based prints on good quality fiber-based paper.

"Facile" generally doesn't = quality, nor do higher production rates.  They
usually mean compromised quality.

Shel the Skeptic