If I left my dog tied out in that temperature I'd deserve to be arrested. I hope someone called the dog warden and the local police.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

The high temperature in Michigan today hit about 15 Fahrenheit. That's
something like minus ten to you C people. I drove into town and had a cup of
coffee at the Starbuck's. This puppy was tied up outside. The meter indicates
that he's legally parked.

I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke