To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 3:30 PM
Subject: flash for *ist D

What do tho think? I have an *istD and want to buy a (better) external
flash. I've two Options:
- To buy the AF 500 FTZ from a friend for 300 CHF (260$)
- To buy the 360-Flash, thats recommended by Pentax.

I've tested the 500 and a saw a little misfunction. When i changed the
ISO-Value from 200 up to another value, the image became lighter. Or to
say: too light.
That didn't happen with the - much weaker - internal flash of the
camera. Do you think this would happen with the 360, too?

Michael

Michael Heim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
078 615 19 88