On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:04:46 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let them collect and then dump them on CDs (or DVDs).

It's just not the same as contacts.  I like pictures that I can hold
in my hand.  If I put 'em in a computer, I'll likely never look at
them again, and that's the whole point:  finding "old" (although, 6
months old isn't really old) gems that I missed first time though.

> Yes, I like Shel's version much better. The first was much too dark and I
> couldn't tell what the guy was doing. Maybe holding a P&S and taking a pic of
> his
> kid. Or something. The contrast etc. is much better in Shel's version. The
> cropping may or may not be better, but I think probably so. Up to you.

I don't think Shel cropped it at all.  Just fiddled with the levels, IIRC

> Nice shot! Cute kid. :-)

Thanks!  Glad you liked.

cheers,
frank