Hi Shel,
It's looking quite good, but it lacks any strong blacks (at least on my
monitor). However, I don't think it would benefit from more contrast as the
highlights are about right. I'd go into curves and pull the bottom end until
the blacks are stronger. I might also try converting to rgb and going to
selective color to add black to the blacks.
Paul