Hi Paul ...

Never saw your post, just a reference from Keith's post.

There are some deep blacks in the image, but not many.  I didn't want to
fiddle with contrast and tonality too much until the resto work was done,
but you're right, there are some areas in which there can be a little more
black, just as there are some shadow areas that can be opened up a bit.
Hmmm ... that selective color sounds interesting.  Never tried what you're
suggesting before.  Definitely worth looking into - thanks for the
suggestion.

Shel