> Thibouille wroteA;> I'm considering a purchase. But these beast seem pretty
> rare, even on Ebay..I sold my laptop so have a couple hundreds euros to spend
> :) and in my
> opinion, digital is simply not mature enough.

Youre right where I was a year ago. Although you might say I was even more
commited to film because I was shooting almost all 6x7 MF film and a bit of
35mm film. Then a local pro showed me what he could do with 6.1 megapixel
digital files shot in RAW and converted in PhotoShop CS. If you have a chance,
you should look into the digital potential before you buy another 35mm film
camera. I've been accused of crusading for digital. I'm not. I hope we all
continue to shoot film. But i feel obligated to caution anyone who opts for an
expensive 35mm film camera instead of digital. That's just my opinion. Others
will disagree.
Paul