Glad you made it home. The weather is definitely a problem for the midwest,
north central, and northeast. Here in Michigan, we have about ten inches of new
snow. It's very cold, so the snow is light and blowing around. I'm remodeling a
bathroom and needed some parts, so I drove about five miles to Lowes Hardware
in my Jeep. Lots of fun. But I wouldn't want to be out there in a 2WD car. It's
winter.
Paul