On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:06:56 -0500 (EST), Fred Widall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was too busy trying to clear the snow to do much shooting
> but I did snap this one of my neighbour and his snowblower
> through my kitchen window.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/fwwidall/3694575/
>
> A Canadian moment brought to you courtesy of my *ist-DS & FA28-90mm.

Nice one, Fred!!

Luckily, I have no driveway (the semi I live in was constructed around
1920, and I guess that places for cars for the working-class weren't a
priority with builders).  I just had to shovel a bit of sidewalk.  In
fact, our houses are so narrow that I shovelled the walkway of the
neighbours on either side (they do it for us, as well - nice
neighbourhood).  I shovelled three times, though, as it kept piling
up, and three small jobs seemed easier than one big one.

cheers,
frank