I understood it to mean all ongoing auctions ... and, if there's to be a
"prohibition" about Pentax gear and third-party lenses, then the
prohibition should be extended to cameras that use Pentax lenses, filters
that fit on lenses that can be used on Pentax cameras, straps, cases, caps,
and so on, including ephemera.

Shel