Fra: m.s.gill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 23. januar 2005 14:27
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: Adaptall 2 for Pentax, which one ?

i have two tamron adapters K and KA and long list of tamron lenses.Whenever
i put prime/zooms with KA adapter on MZ5 lens locked at minimum AE,
received over
exposure in programme mode the reason combination of aperture leafes and
shutter. Few years back Tamron introduced a P adapter for program Carl Zeiss
contax bodies. At that time i had AX and was willing to purchase this
adapter but in another forum this P adapter was discussed in detail but
results were the same overexposure in P and SP mode. For instance Contax MM
lenses function
in all mode on their P bodies but Yashica lenses (a subsidiary of Kyocera)
only do AE/M modes. It is
obvious tarque of aperture leafes  and shutter combination differ so perfect
exposure is not possible. i am not engineer
but it is just observation. If Tamron has devised such P adapter with
perfect
results for different camera manufacturer Cos.  then i think it would have
been the third largest optical co and many amateur on budget will pray for
their success in future endeavours. Even Chinon P gears (CP5,6,CPX) work in
P mode with original Pentax K lenses but whenever i tried with Tamron with
different zooms/prime over exposure or poor results faced.. If my
knowledgeable
colleagues have ever  received
excellent results with this combination will appreciate his/their expertise
just
to increase my knowledge and thus will be saved from budget phemenon every
month & reduce my fear of being cut with knife by my wife which is perhaps
global tragedy
with the innocent hobbists. Is not it?
Gill