Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you want to do a lot of rollfilm, get a larger model, the
> Magnifax III or IV. Gianfranco, how was it with the neg
> carriers/plates, does it print fullframe with neg borders?

Hi Frantisek,

Well, it does the 6x6 *almost* fullframe - there are no borders,
though, at least with
my carrier. There's a friend of mine who owns a more recent
Opemus - which
seems to have the anti-newton glass in the carrier - but I never
tried to
print with that.
That's one of the reasons that made me look for a 6x7 or 6x9
enlarger - I
eventually bought a Krokus 6,5x9 but didn't use it yet (it has a
weird lens
mounting ring, too...). The Magnifax should be better, I guess,
if it is
similar to the Opemus.

> Hope this helps. It was a pleasant excursion, now I must get
back to
> work ;-) I just today got better from an illness, and all
these
> back-logged things to do :-(

Glad to hear you got better! Will write more privately.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

=====
_