Hello.

I had the chance to test a *ist DS for one week.
As I have medium format also (Pentax 645 and 67) I tried the DS with the
67 500mm f/5.6 along with the 35mm lenses (FA* included).
It was very interesting to try exotic optics in the digital age.
I must say that I'm still a "film man", no digital yet for several
reasons...
As I don't have means to post the pictures in a web site, I can send
them to someone who has that possibility. I prepared 11 photos with a
total of 1.8 Mb.
Or I can send it directly to anyone who replies to me directly.

Hope this helps to show the versatility of the Pentax System over the
years.

Pedro Oliveira
Portugal