In a message dated 1/26/2005 11:18:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
the farty little wheel on the back I
> just tolerate.
>
> Rob Studdert
=========
Ditto for the C**** 300D I am using. Little wheel sets shutter speed or
aperture depending on what else you trip on the camera or what "picture mode"
it is
in. I admit, it's better than the Elan was, but still,  I am always setting
the aperture when I what the shutter speed and vice-a-versa. I suppose one of
these days it will come more naturally to me. But when you had to set it on the
lens it was much harder to get it all confoosed.

Sheesh, I sound like a photography old fart and I have only been doing
photography off and on (more off) for three years. Hmmm, I wonder when one
qualifies
for old fartiness? ;-)

Marnie aka Doe