You sure you're still not a lawyer???

frank theriault wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:58:55 US/Eastern, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v408/divad_b/TOPDML%20MEET%20DEC04/?
action=view&current=P0166.jpg

This should explain a lot.<vbg>

That is clearly a PS manipulation to make it ~look~ like I'm chimping.

In the alternative, and without prejudice to the foregoing, if it is
determined that the image in question is not a PS fake, but is in fact
a geniune unretouched photo (which is not herein admitted, but is
specifically denied), then I state, and the fact is, that the image of
the "chimper" is not me, but is in fact a person with similar physical
characteristics (perhaps Eugene Levy?) to myself, that is to say a
"stand-in" passing themself off as me, and that in fact I am not
present in the photo in question.

HTH,
frank

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke