My MZ-S is largely electronic as well, so condensation is an issue here
too.  I wonder if the "extra" electronics of  a DSLR really makes much
of a difference?  A DSLR also generates more internal heat so I also
wonder if this is better at driving internal moisture away.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1/25/2005 4:27:14 PM >>>
...???
Hard drive/card-reader, batteries and charger(s). I don't own a pair
of
socks that heavy!
No electronics are really "up" for condenced (or any other) moisture.
The problems most likely won't show up at first - but after a
while....
Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt