On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:55:53 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mind you, Paul's only an adverstising professional
> > who's been taking photos since about when I was in diapers...  <vbg>
>
> Well, thank buddys. But I'm a writer, so my advertising background is
> irrelevant. (At least that's what the art directors would tell you.:-).

I know.  And, I think I may have been out of diapers when you started
taking photos.  Mind you, I wet the bed until I was a teenager.

Seriously, I doubt there's more than 5 or 10 years difference in our
chronological ages (choosing my words very carefully here <g>).

<vbg>

cheers,
frank