On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:25:48 -0500, Collin R Brendemuehl
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The pick up one with a bad meter and have the shutter box swapped out.
> Doing that operation might be practical.
>
> Collin

That's not a bad idea, assuming that one with a bad meter and good
shutter can be found.  If I had such a beast (along with a working
MX), you can be sure it would stay on as a parts body.

Time to start scouring eBay and used shops, Peter.

If worse comes to worse, your black MX will look quite lovely on a
shelf or in a glass cabinet.

cheers,
frank