To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: *istD-flaws

I've never used or even looked at a Canon 10D, but I was talking to a Canon 10D user, who said that he got something like 150 RAW files per 1 gig card. I only get 70-75 raw files with the *ist-D, but I've never heard any complaints about poor compression of RAW files on it *ist-D.

Considering that reviewers are willing to complain about things like a fiddly CF compartment, I'd expect to see this at the top of the list.

Can any confirm is the Canon's get this kind of compression out of their RAW files?

- MCC

Mark Cassino Photography
Kalamazoo, MI
www.markcassino.com