Have a great time Frank. Looks like it should be a beautiful weekend,
with temperatures around plus 4C. Think I'll head for the beach myself
<VGB>.

Speaking of weather this was posted on the UW bulletin website this
morning....

"It was a month of extremes in temperature at the University
 of Waterloo Weather station this month," writes coordinator
 Frank Seglenieks, "with both the highest temperature ever
 recorded in January (14.9 C on January 13) and the lowest
 temperature ever recorded in any month (-32.3 C on January 27).
 This is a 47.2 degree difference in the maximum and minimum
 temperature."

Guess that's why we call it weather - don't know 'weather' its
going to be warm or bitterly cold.

Fred.