Fra: Jens Bladt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 4. februar 2005 17:44
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: PESO: Still Standing

Hmmm...It's about NOT foucsing at infinity if you want maximum DOF.
H=F2/Fc

H: HFD
F2 = FxF: Focal length (Focal length X Focal length)
fc = f-stop x Circle of Confusion (CoC) on the neg/CCD

You can download DOFmaster Hyper focal Chart (software) at:
www.dofmaster.com

Jens Bladt
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://hjem.get2net.dk/bladt