Yup.
File size increased with roughly 3 Mb per picture also. :-)

The PhaseOne C1 RAW has two versions of colour a profile for the *istD. I've uploaded 16 bit TIFFs based on the following settings:
"straight":
Color profile version 1
100% sharpening
whitebalance and exposure unaltered.
"film standard" response curve (default of C1)
"straight v2":
Colour profile version 2
100% sharpening
whitebalance and exposure unaltered.
"film standard" response curve (default of C1)

"adjusted v2":
Colour profile version 2
250% sharpening
automatic setting of whitebalance and exposure,
"linear response" response curve.

Link:
http://www.oksne.net/imatest/test.html

The images will remain until Tuesday 8. February. I will need the space. It's 15 images of 35 megabytes each! The upload is proceeding as I write this. You'll probably get a 404 until it's done.

Jostein

----- Original Message ----- From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>