i'm downloading the set now. they should be done in about half an hour.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: IMATEST comparison of Pentax Photo Laboratory and Adobe Photoshop CS RAW converter

doh.
I sent a followup some hours ago, but it didn't make it back to me, so here goes again.

There's not enough file space on website to host all the Tiffs at the same time, so I have uploaded the ones in the "straight" folder. I'll leave them up until Monday, latest, and then replace them with the ones from the "straight v2" folder.

Since the first send, I have verified that all the uploads came through, and that the link works. :-)