To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 1:03 AM
Subject: Re: Film Hardeners

Check Freestyle Photo, their Aristo.edu film is the same stuff as Classic Pan (Forte). Forte as I understand it was too eager to keep the plant open and was letting buyer of large quanties have super deals, and some of them were not paying for the stuff in a timely manner. So their problem was more poor management than lack of film sales. OTOH when they come back the prices will be higher than they used to be.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"