According to the SN, it's an older camera. Many have received updates and
mods as they've been repaired. Check the shutter curtain for the dot
pattern. The curtains with missing dots are "newer". Newest SN's (for the
standard LX) are 535, etc. I recall that Rob Studdert had a few pages he
put up detailing some of the differences and provided photos.

Shel