Another stunning image from Bruce. Yawn. Bruce, you always have stunning images. Don't you get bored being perfect?

Just kidding of course. I do greatly admire and enjoy your photography.

Give me your thoughts on the optics of the Tokina AT-X AF 400. I have had one for a while and think it is pretty good, except for f5.6. In fact I recommended it on dpreview recently and, lo and behold, within a short while one of two at KEH disappeared. Lately I have been thinking about trading it in for the FA 400 f5.6. The attraction of the FA 400 is that it is just about as good at f5.6 as it is stopped down. I don't know whether that is worth spending the money, though. Still pondering.

Joe