On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:00:06 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That's what I was wondering. Very little distortion in the last one. I guess
> (whoever, sorry, forget who) was right -- if you put the horizon line through
> the middle of the picture there is less distortion.

To be pedantic, there's not any less distortion, it's just less
noticable.  The horizon is usually one of the longest, highest contrast
lines in a photograph.  That makes it show the distortion more
obviously than other lines, most of which usually aren't straight for
any distance.  The distortion is not nearly as obvious on things that
are curved.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ