In a message dated 2/7/2005 9:05:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If you have an especially good zoom, and an exceptional
converter your combination may do the same.
(Even though you're on the dark side).
Hehehehe. I have been wondering if a Canon 1.4X or 2X teleconverter would be
worth it. And, yes, I do have a fairly good zoom.

I had a fairly cheap Tamron 70-300 zoom once that came with a Tamron
teleconverter (both for Pentax, ZX-5n), that I sold together on this list. I
was never
able to get anything out of it with the teleconverter on.

Thanks. I guess one can't really know without testing (or find someone who
has tested that particular combination).

Marnie aka Doe