I'm all for this outing. As far as missions go, I know the Sonoma mission pretty well, since my family visited there a handful of times when I was younger. Might be a good location, but then again I wouldn't mind seeing something new. Anything would be good with me, as long as it's not too much more than two hours away.

The reason?  My car gets *horrible* gas mileage.  (;

Anyway, I'm not 100% in yet. I work saturdays, but I'm going to see about swapping that day with someone else. Should be fun!

John Celio

P.S.: how about someplace in SF next time, as it's pretty central?

--
http://www.neovenator.com
http://www.newpixel.net

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."