On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:57:32 -0800 (PST), Rick Womer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last January my wife and I had lunch in the old
> section of Zurich, and this was the scene through the
> window.  There are some hazy reflections from the
> glass; it's too bad Photoshop doesn't have a
> polarizing filter!  I took it with my 33L because
> there wasn't nearly enough light for the 100-speed
> film in my PZ-1p, especially with a polarizing filter!
>
> Comments and (especially) tricks to avoid such
> flare-like reflections welcome.

Bikes are always good.  Especially old-school lugged steel framed ones
like that one.  Lovely!

I like the contrast of the bright red bike against the greys and
browns of the rest of the frame.  I like the tilted sidewalk.  It kind
of looks like everything's a bit off kilter, which is fine by me.
Interesting look.

I like it.

cheers,
frank