Ryan,
This is basic chinese for me :-)
All I need to know is if the claimed output gets
divided by the quantity of batteries being charged or
if not.
They sell it as a 2 and a half hour charger, (900 mnA
by 2,5 is 2250 mA, and my batts are 2300 mA), but I
don't know if it's true if 4 batts are being charged.
Thanks and regards

Albano

=====