I use Duggal at 29 W 23rd St between 5th and 6th ave.

http://www.duggal.com/01photo.htm

They (and any custom lab in NYC) will make your prints the way you want them. You can specify the paper type, surface, framing, cropping, color balance, printing by machine or by hand, etc.

If you want to be more adventurous, there are a few places in NYC where you can rent a darkroom by the day or hour. It's a very relaxing way to spend a day.

--jc