Shot brings back great memories of late sixties when I worked in an office on
Imperial west of Supulveda (I think an Embassy Suites sits there now) that
looked out on LAX runways. Great view then.  Will always remember the days when
the fog would slowly roll in off the ocean engulfing the airport.

Thanks for sharing the shot with us.

Otis Wright.