Raimo wrote:-------------------
Hi all,
what´s the best way of carrying your camera when
riding a motorbike?
All the best!
Raimo
-------------------------------
Hi,
have a look at Tamrac Sport Convertible (model 704,
706). I have the 704, which works fine for me.
These bags are light and have a shoulder and a hip
strap. The two straps allow secure carrying when
driving and distribute the weight over different body
parts. Thus driving is comfortable (I would not
recommend backpacks).

There are also "hip packs" (702, 705 and 707).
www.tamrac.com

Drive carefully,
Alexander