The June gallery is shaping up to be another fine one. We sure
have a lot of good photographers submitting work.

Pity some of them can't follow instructions :~)

Could you please have a look at the submission guidelines page
at:
http://pug.komkon.org/general/submit.html
before submitting. The guidelines are there for a reason. Please
adhere to them.

Here are some interesting statistics:
We are averaging 75 images per month right now.
We are getting close to 3000 hits per month.
We are using over 3 gigabytes of system resources per month on
Frontier Vision Technology's server.

Oversized image files must be pared down to meet the filesize
requirements. If you can't make it work with a 600 pixel image
size, make the image size smaller. If you don't, I will.
Filenames such as "junePUG" or "0106PUG" seem to be popular.
Unfortunately, only one person can use a particular file name in
any particular gallery. Please name your files using something
other than the month, and year. If I miss a duplicate filename,
someone's image will get overwritten. It has happened.

Finally, please include all pertinent information in the body of
your email submission. This includes your name and email
address.

Thanks
Bill
Pug Guy