Fra: John Whittingham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 13. februar 2005 22:18
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: RE: right angle finder

Before I found the refconverter A at a reasonble price I superglued the
fitting from the eyecup M to the refconverter II (K). The biggest problem
was
removing the ring from the eyecup and getting it perfectly level to mate
with
the converter, took a little of my workshop skills and a fine file. However
if you place it correctly it works very well even on the A series bodies
allowing full view of the viewfinder/metering. It looks a bit unsightly but
I've kept mine as a spare.

John