I really like this Frank. They've both got that glassy eye,
tired/bored look that you see alot of on public transport. I also like
how they both seem to be looking a the same thing. The broom adds an
interesting element.

Framing and exposure are excellent, and, its in focus ;-)

Well done sir.

Dave S